PDA

View Full Version : Orchids

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

  1. Here`s my 2 new plants!
  2. Quiet here this week!
  3. So. Fla. Orchid Events
  4. Den pulpebrae
  5. shade cloth
  6. Orchids for Mom
  7. HELP HELP HELP
  8. Teeny weeny oncidium
  9. PH meter question!
  10. 2004 Orchid Society Show (RBG) - photos
  11. A few questions
  12. Storing Water
  13. Re: Question about Phal. amabilis
  14. Coelogyne cristata alba on Ebay UK
  15. I'm confused
  16. cattleya schilleriana
  17. Health problems?
  18. phal query
  19. Time to re-pot!
  20. 30" Tall LAWN AND GARDEN SPECCAST MODELS on EBAY. Bargain!!!
  21. Paph seedpod?
  22. Orchid Videos?
  23. fungus in flask
  24. Can I replace water with HF in my garden ?
  25. Question for Al or Ray !
  26. ID-help
  27. Re: fungus in flask
  28. Orchids in upstate NY (Lake George area)?
  29. James Bacon
  30. Shade House designs
  31. Re: DC area help - corrections
  32. DC area help
  33. Redlands
  34. An orchid collectors dream
  35. Phal pictures and a question or two
  36. Easy answer: was Re: A very stupid question!! maybe not so stupid....
  37. orchid accounting
  38. A very stupid question!! maybe not so stupid....
  39. (Orchid) potting supplies, i.e. clear pots, diatomite, fertilzer etc at new web site
  40. request for crossing-your-fingers or pressing-your-thumbs
  41. New orchid just hollered at me today
  42. Re: Maintenence Management Professional
  43. Orchid Shops
  44. Orlando Area Orchid Growers
  45. LC buds won't open - what can I do?
  46. Grow Light
  47. Chemical Proportioner
  48. Re: she will wanly explain bitter and sows our dull, light pools over a shore
  49. Re: What ever happened to Kathy K.?
  50. What ever happened to Peter?
  51. Re: What ever happened to Karen?
  52. Orchidaceae taxa list
  53. Asco. miniatum
  54. Phal. floresensis
  55. Odontocidium Sierra Gold
  56. Odp: Phals galore!
  57. Phals galore!
  58. What's with Stanhopia's
  59. pruning cymbidium - help needed
  60. What is going on with me?
  61. Light question
  62. your garden will be beautiful
  63. New orchid website
  64. Can Someone Tell Me.....
  65. Polyrrhiza lindenii/Ghost orchid replate medium
  66. Orchid Auction
  67. Re: SETBACKS
  68. Phalaenopsis questions
  69. New Pond Pics
  70. How to Kill Your Orchids (funny article)
  71. Orchid Not Flowering
  72. Re: Worst Disasters and Best Miracles - whoops
  73. Bulbophyllum phalaenopsis
  74. Need recovery!
  75. your garden and you need it
  76. cheap easy to grow cactus
  77. PHYSAN
  78. Humor
  79. Seeking information on 2 dendrobes - aries & schulleri
  80. Worst Disasters and Best Miracles
  81. Help!
  82. Sunburnt leaves?
  83. Lights for Orchids in the home, was Re: Confusion! Help Ray!
  84. dgmra Winter Wonderland Newbie
  85. Problem with Newsgroups
  86. Orchid Auction - FL
  87. Cattleyas for sale Sydney Australia
  88. Society Cooperation
  89. OT - keiki on prayer plant?
  90. Getting closer to the mystery...
  91. Confusion! Help Ray!
  92. Den.lindleyii
  93. Re: Pot labels (more organization) -- PS
  94. About Ordering Orchids from foreign Countries
  95. Dendrobium ID help
  96. Orchid photos:-)
  97. Re: Any friends in Chandigarh, India who can tell me about orchid societies and vendors in that area
  98. greenhouse fans
  99. Esoterics of orchids
  100. New propagation technology?
  101. Pot labels (more organization)
  102. Here is what I bought!
  103. BLC Eva Marie Barnett
  104. Re: OT reply to reply to reply Re: Any friends in Chandigarh, India who can tell me about orchid soc
  105. Fast drying potting media
  106. Ants ate flowerspike
  107. Re: Getting closer to the mystery...
  108. Green House Organization?
  109. Onc. warscewiczii pics anywhere?
  110. Ruth - Mystery
  111. Mystery orchid jpg ...
  112. Warning! OrchidExpo Next weekend in montreal!
  113. Enc. tempensis
  114. Re: Sunburnt leaves?
  115. Orchid Article
  116. red tips of Phal aerial roots?
  117. Birthday gift
  118. OT reply to reply to reply Re: Any friends in Chandigarh, India who can tell me about orchid societi
  119. Importing orchids into Canada, Ted
  120. Re: Any friends in Chandigarh, India who can tell me about orchid societies and vendors in that area
  121. Re: Any friends in Chandigarh, India who can tell me about orchid societies and vendors in that area
  122. Re: Any friends in Chandigarh, India who can tell me about orchid societies and vendors in that area
  123. Re: Any friends in Chandigarh, India who can tell me about orchid societies and vendors in that area
  124. Re: Any friends in Chandigarh, India who can tell me about orchid societies and vendors in that area
  125. Re: Any friends in Chandigarh, India who can tell me about orchid societies and vendors in that area
  126. Re: Any friends in Chandigarh, India who can tell me about orchid societies and vendors in that area
  127. Re: Any friends in Chandigarh, India who can tell me about orchid societies and vendors in that area
  128. Gave away a greenhouse & orchids dying?
  129. Gave away a greenhouse & orchids dying?
  130. Dendrobium unicum
  131. disposable orchids
  132. Dendrobium unicum
  133. MSU Fertilizer Article
  134. disposable orchids
  135. Re: Any friends in Chandigarh, India who can tell me about orchid
  136. MSU Fertilizer Article
  137. Re: Any friends in Chandigarh, India who can tell me about orchid societies and vendors in that area
  138. Re: ID - "02_DEN.jpg" 112.3 KBytes
  139. Went to =look= at orchids yesterday
  140. Source for "Hoof and Horn"
  141. Re: Any friends in Chandigarh, India who can tell me about orchid societies and vendors in that area
  142. Re: ID - "01_.jpg" 189.9 KBytes
  143. Happy Birthday Reka and Ray
  144. Miltonia Inflorescences Getting Stuck
  145. Re: Any friends in Chandigarh, India who can tell me about orchid societies and vendors in that area
  146. Any friends in Chandigarh, India who can tell me about orchid societies and vendors in that area of
  147. Source for "Hoof and Horn"
  148. Went to =look= at orchids yesterday
  149. Re: Any friends in Chandigarh, India who can tell me about orchid societies and vendors in that area
  150. Paph. niveum var. hangianum
  151. Happy Birthday Reka and Ray
  152. Miltonia Inflorescences Getting Stuck
  153. Any friends in Chandigarh, India who can tell me about orchid societies and vendors in that area of
  154. This concerns all of US
  155. Re: Dendrobium ID help
  156. Paph. niveum var. hangianum
  157. This concerns all of US
  158. This concerns all of US
  159. newbie
  160. splitting
  161. Phal. borneensis (or cornu-cervi) (image links)
  162. Phal. sumatrana (picture links)
  163. Paphi. primulinum x sanderianum (picture link)
  164. C walkeriana pics
  165. My Masdevallia Measuresiana has tiny leaves
  166. Are Paphs and Phrags succeptible to Virus?
  167. ask for sth
  168. ask for sth
  169. Long awaited update to Eric's species photo website - Ecuador photos!
  170. Anyone heard of this orchid grower?
  171. Anyone heard of this orchid grower?
  172. Re: Slc. Paprika
  173. Re: Slc. Paprika
  174. Phalaenopsis White /Pink/Purple
  175. Schoenorchis micrantha (Photo link)
  176. Chiloschista pusilla picture
  177. Chiloschista pusilla picture
  178. Chiloschista pusilla picture
  179. C walkeriana v semi alba 'Kenny'
  180. phal hybrid limp and unhappy
  181. phal hybrid limp and unhappy
  182. Piccies
  183. Volcanic Lava Rock
  184. In over my head...
  185. Light question
  186. Propagation?
  187. Web space Attn Eric
  188. bud blast - causes?
  189. Michigan State University Fertilizer
  190. Semi-hydroponics
  191. AD: Three New Orchid Videos
  192. When You Hear The Heavy Accent & The Poor Phone Connection... HANG UP!! ____ jgFaveL6
  193. Ludisia discolor help
  194. phal query
  195. Dendrobium species
  196. Dendrobium species
  197. Newbie..
  198. Newbie..
  199. Newbie..
  200. About planting paphs. together
  201. Updated genus class reference document
  202. Updated genus class reference document
  203. san diego orchids etc
  204. san diego orchids etc
  205. AOS Photo Specs
  206. Brassia Problem
  207. Brassia Problem
  208. Brassia Problem
  209. Brassia Problem
  210. orchids toxic to cats?
  211. orchids toxic to cats?
  212. orchids toxic to cats?
  213. Miniature Phals
  214. Maybe OT, sorry!
  215. Chicago orchid attractions
  216. Yikes!
  217. Yikes!
  218. Yikes!
  219. Insect!
  220. Insect!
  221. Gardening Help Forum
  222. Old AOS Bulletins
  223. Maxillaria tenuifolia
  224. Phal equastris
  225. how long can a Phal. flower last?
  226. Hello All Orchid Lovers!
  227. Gongora armeniacum
  228. Lc Persepolis 'Spendor' FCC?
  229. Hello All Orchid Lovers!
  230. Gongora armeniacum
  231. Hello All Orchid Lovers!
  232. Lc Persepolis 'Spendor' FCC?
  233. Gongora armeniacum
  234. Lc Persepolis 'Spendor' FCC?
  235. Pollinating phalaenopsis
  236. Organic fertilizer
  237. weird orchids
  238. weird orchids
  239. You Think YOU Had a Disaster?
  240. Physan & Orthene Q
  241. Physan & Orthene Q
  242. Oncidium spiking
  243. Oncidium spiking
  244. Oncidium spiking
  245. Anyone catch the orchid show in NYC?
  246. Anyone catch the orchid show in NYC?
  247. Beginner
  248. Beginner
  249. Flowering orchids
  250. Flowering orchids