PDA

View Full Version : Roses

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9

  1. Hello..Can anyone tell me if you can treat a cut rose with a root
  2. So weak-- so very weak.
  3. Phoenix, odd names, etc. (was Re: silly name for a new variety)
  4. Phoenix, odd names, etc. (was Re: silly name for a new variety)
  5. Phoenix, odd names, etc. (was Re: silly name for a new variety)
  6. Phoenix, odd names, etc. (was Re: silly name for a new variety)
  7. New member
  8. New member
  9. problems with cut roses
  10. silly name for a new variety
  11. silly name for a new variety
  12. vrijbroekpark belgium
  13. vrijbroekpark belgium
  14. Help! New Rose owner..
  15. newbie question -- how and when to plant?
  16. req: help identify this rose (?)
  17. Spring Hill Nursery-- pricing error?
  18. When You Hear The Heavy Accent & The Poor Phone Connection... HANG UP!! ____ jgFaveL6
  19. Mermaid question
  20. Summer '03/'04 wind down and pictures
  21. Summer '03/'04 wind down and pictures
  22. The RHS Encyclopedia of Roses - 30% off UK List Price-Published Oct 2003
  23. The RHS Encyclopedia of Roses - 30% off UK List Price-Published Oct 2003
  24. I think I did a B-A-A-A-D thing ...
  25. bugs
  26. old rose bushes and clover
  27. Garden and plant photos (many roses)
  28. Garden and plant photos (many roses)
  29. Time to start uncovering rugosas in zone 4?
  30. Time to start uncovering rugosas in zone 4?
  31. Time to start uncovering rugosas in zone 4?
  32. J&P on Fortuniana root stock
  33. J&P on Fortuniana root stock
  34. Gardening Help Forum
  35. go away cold air
  36. Need Pruning help
  37. Hedge Rose for oklahoma city Zone 7
  38. Roses for Exhibition
  39. Roses for Exhibition
  40. newbie question.... healthy rose plant, no flower
  41. First buds
  42. First buds
  43. First buds
  44. First buds
  45. First buds
  46. First buds
  47. Help for a VERY OLD Rose
  48. Help for a VERY OLD Rose
  49. Help for a VERY OLD Rose
  50. Help for a VERY OLD Rose
  51. Help for a VERY OLD Rose
  52. Help for a VERY OLD Rose
  53. Re: Desert Peace
  54. Re: Desert Peace
  55. Miniature Roses as Wedding Favors
  56. Miniature Roses as Wedding Favors
  57. Miniature Roses as Wedding Favors
  58. hybrid T not taking
  59. Antique roses at...WalMart?
  60. hybrid T not taking
  61. Antique roses at...WalMart?
  62. Anyone know flower identity?
  63. All My Dreams Came True
  64. All My Dreams Came True
  65. All My Dreams Came True
  66. All My Dreams Came True
  67. Dave in Nashville
  68. Climbing rose for chainlink fence
  69. Re: Yahoo Groups, was [something else]
  70. weak rose stems
  71. Repeat OGR and winter expose
  72. Repeat OGR and winter expose
  73. Buds! Buds!
  74. Banner Maxx and Compass
  75. New to roses need help
  76. Rose bush sizes
  77. nice thing to wake up to
  78. nice thing to wake up to
  79. You're invited to my new Yahoo Group, "Fragrant Miniature Roses"
  80. Growing Micro/Minature Roses Indoors
  81. Sally Holmes as pillar
  82. Sally Holmes as pillar
  83. Sally Holmes as pillar
  84. roses that smell like roses
  85. roses that smell like roses
  86. BexRose Bulletin for March 2004 just published
  87. this really does work, this is just awsome
  88. this really does work, this is just awsome
  89. just curious
  90. mnemonic
  91. rose oil
  92. rose oil
  93. Flagstone Walk
  94. support for roses
  95. Article on Pruning Roses just added to BexRose Web Site
  96. resisting the temptation
  97. New website for the Cleveland Rose Society
  98. Joseph's Coat
  99. Comte de Chambord
  100. Recommendations for Roses along a pikcet fence and mail-order Suppliers?..................
  101. Mister Lincoln climber - Need US source
  102. Mister Lincoln climber - Need US source
  103. website
  104. website
  105. website
  106. website
  107. How long can I keep bareroot roses
  108. How long can I keep bareroot roses
  109. website
  110. How long can I keep bareroot roses
  111. building raised beds on sloping lawn?
  112. building raised beds on sloping lawn?
  113. MAKE EXTRA CASH FAST
  114. MAKE EXTRA CASH FAST
  115. MAKE EXTRA CASH FAST
  116. MAKE EXTRA CASH FAST
  117. Hey, L. "Mack" Stephenson!
  118. Bolshoi
  119. Brass Band
  120. healthy garden spider mites?
  121. healthy garden spider mites?
  122. first rose wounds of the year
  123. New Garden Website needs rose aticles
  124. New Garden Website needs rose aticles
  125. Drip Irrigation of roses.....
  126. Last frost
  127. BexRose Bulletin for Jan / Feb now available
  128. I'm looking for rose "Madame Plantier"
  129. I'm looking for rose "Madame Plantier"
  130. Bare Root Roses
  131. Peroxide Cures trouble w/Roses
  132. Keep peace with your soul.
  133. Best on-line sites for ordering rose bushes?
  134. NASA sells Martian roses
  135. Assistance propagating
  136. Assistance propagating
  137. shopping season is underway...
  138. Rose Society WEB SITE -Relocation
  139. Rose Society WEB SITE -Relocation
  140. Complementary Roses etc.
  141. Fruit Tree Care ?
  142. Take kindly the counsel of the years.
  143. Help!!! Root Gall
  144. is it silly?
  145. Free heather catalog
  146. Knock Out sighted at Home De[s]pot
  147. Knock Out sighted at Home De[s]pot
  148. Squirrals, eating plants and bird seed
  149. follow up on ever-soaked Redoute
  150. Complimentary Roses
  151. New bushes from Home Depot
  152. New bushes from Home Depot
  153. Re: English Roses?
  154. Recommendations for Climbers
  155. Weekly Gardening Tips recorded information line
  156. digging up old roots/replanting
  157. digging up old roots/replanting
  158. first new bush of the year arrived
  159. rose chimney
  160. witherspoon rose co
  161. Rose Exhibitors Calendar
  162. 2004 VCRS Rose Auction Catalog
  163. 2004 VCRS Rose Auction Catalog
  164. Update to Web Site for Rose Growers
  165. Update to Web Site for Rose Growers
  166. A rose question... Heaven on Earth
  167. A rose question... Heaven on Earth
  168. A rose question... Heaven on Earth
  169. A rose question... Heaven on Earth
  170. Troubled Rose Bush
  171. used copper sulfate, then it snowed, now my rose leaves are brown
  172. Outward buds--how important?
  173. Outward buds--how important?
  174. Outward buds--how important?
  175. Outward buds--how important?
  176. new buds forming
  177. building a raised rose bed
  178. building a raised rose bed
  179. building a raised rose bed
  180. building a raised rose bed
  181. fertilizer question
  182. Rose Lovers
  183. Re: Mutant roses bit off my cock
  184. Going hard-core: digging up yard for more!
  185. Wanted! Hybrid Perpetual Roses Hybrides Remontants
  186. newbie ... Pruning
  187. Re: new buds forming
  188. Too much space, too much laziness (was Re: glamis caste and charlotte...)
  189. Holidays, New Year ... and Roses
  190. Need information on easy way to dry flowers - please help
  191. Stop me before I buy more
  192. 2004 VCRS Rose Auction
  193. Need help with Valentine's Day project
  194. shade
  195. 'Sleeping Beauty Castle'
  196. cut roses
  197. What kind of rose is it ?
  198. glamis caste and charlotte...anyone have experience in SE?
  199. p.s. on English roses--I'm in NC
  200. glamis caste and charlotte...anyone have experience in SE?
  201. Cow Parts Used in Candles, Soaps Recalled (and a warning for gardeners)
  202. I need help with climbers
  203. looking for Fragrant Memory
  204. Should I give in to the Dark Side?
  205. Confess!
  206. Re: roses in winter
  207. (no subject)
  208. Roses, Holidays, etc.
  209. depressed-blah
  210. Re: I love to destroy my neighbour´s roses
  211. Encyclopedia
  212. Gardens in France and New Zealand - site update
  213. Garden and Outdoor tips
  214. Very tall rose in South Africa - what is it?
  215. Re: best guess?
  216. Thin stems
  217. Shade problem
  218. Is there anyway to grow a Rose in 7 weeks?
  219. Public rose gardens in Sydney
  220. let's waste on the proud structures, but don't taste the thin pumpkins
  221. Frost protection? No, seriously, folks...
  222. Re: cypriene, for ourselves even when stuck
  223. Trying to find a picture
  224. Encyclopedia of Roses
  225. Different descriptions
  226. Sturdy roses
  227. just planted bare root Redoute...
  228. Rose photos
  229. mislabelled roses was Re: New photos online
  230. New photos online
  231. Parody names (stupid joke)
  232. Another J&P veteran (was Re: Pure Poetry)
  233. Pure Poetry
  234. Pierre Boitard Manual
  235. third post from Ann
  236. Second post from Ann
  237. Posts from Ann Peck regarding Rose Rosette pt. 1
  238. Edging for mounded rose bed ...
  239. Oh dear - witches broom on my Old Blush climber
  240. New pictures added
  241. Lethal temperatures to bugs?
  242. Just to get this off my chest
  243. Simply Marvelous
  244. Sick mini and Ideal temp for minis
  245. Chilly Aphids!
  246. New Dawn Cuttings
  247. Kudos to HRF for Lakeland meeting
  248. Re: Good climbing roses in Los Angeles (actually on black spot fungicide)
  249. Rose FAQ (possibly at university) - where is it?
  250. Help - Roses dying
Google