PDA

View Full Version : Plant Science

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

  1. 14.5 Million Year-Old Fossil Plants
  2. Liquorice and basil
  3. Need Help to ID Palm Tree
  4. A Fossil Flora From The Sharktooth Hill Bone Bed Formation
  5. Begonia dregei
  6. TRAINING AND RESEARCH PROJECTS WITH [email protected]
  7. Re: Botanist united
  8. Palm tree root systems.
  9. Re: Ficus trigonata (?)
  10. ID Palm-like tree
  11. Plant propagation from leaves and stems.
  12. TRAINING AND RESEARCH PROJECTS WITH [email protected]
  13. New job openings @ Iatros Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd Sava Healthcare Limited
  14. Job openings at Mylan Laboratories Limited.......
  15. Plant stake problem.
  16. Re: SENSITIVE PLANT OR CARNIVORES
  17. Re: SENSITIVE PLANT OR CARNIVORES
  18. how did you achieve ph ?
  19. dating site
  20. Giant morning glory?
  21. Water transport to the top of tall trees.
  22. Pls hlp id plant
  23. Manzanita identification
  24. Chlorosis in Lemon seedlings
  25. Tomato suckers
  26. what is "kuray"? - central Asian Heracleum sp?
  27. qPCR NEWS June 2012 - first announcement qPCR & NGS 2013
  28. Big plant small strange flowers Oregon coast -- any ideas?
  29. Big plant small strange flower, what could it be?
  30. Re: Looks this is from somewhere in South
  31. Re: Looks this is from somewhere in South
  32. Two little free Android apps: flower and tree identification
  33. cancer
  34. cancer
  35. Ohio Wildflower? Mustard-like purple flower and escaped from garden leaves
  36. Potted Black Cherry
  37. Re: Crepe Myrtle (Lagostromia Indica) Pruning Question
  38. Poisoning trees?
  39. Here We Go Again--Paleobotany Pages: New URLs
  40. Root systems of palm trees. Question.
  41. Plant without a root
  42. New Homes For My Paleobotany Pages
  43. Bottle-wash Plant
  44. Dunkeld Larch
  45. Plant ID.....?
  46. Family Guy-Just Enjoy It
  47. cucumbers this year: stories about my horses, cats, ducks/goose
  48. Re: Juvenile Foliage in Cypress
  49. Can anyone identify these pale, white-yellow flowers?
  50. horses love tree leaves: stories about my horses and cats
  51. xax
  52. plant id question
  53. Plants in winter
  54. Re: Larch Hybrids
  55. Re: Juvenile Foliage in Cypress
  56. Re: Larch Hybrids
  57. Juvenile Foliage in Cypress
  58. Larch Hybrids
  59. lost my best rock elm today to wind; Missouri River floods this year
  60. Re: nepenthes Attenboroughii ( Rat-eating plant)
  61. What to Call It?
  62. Re: Question about plant roots.
  63. Re: Question about plant roots.
  64. Coconut palms on remote islands.
  65. cypress-issue
  66. ID Tree
  67. Collaboration is Central to Productivity in Botany Research
  68. Sustainable Living Conference in Florida
  69. Comprehensive Test Banks for studen
  70. Gluten's effect on insects, birds, and animals
  71. Mixet.se Media Center - Mixet B2B Marketplace
  72. Question about plant roots.
  73. FLOWER GIRLS
  74. What's the name of this pink flower?
  75. Germinating exotic seeds.
  76. TRAINING & LIVE PROJECTS AT ARAVINDABIO, HYD
  77. Starting to bloom
  78. About Little Geranium
  79. Little Geranium
  80. Botany Researchers: Collaboration Can Increase Your Research Productivity
  81. problem with my tomato plant
  82. horses eat alot of fallen tree leaves in Autumn Re: stories about mycats and horses #24
  83. I need to propagate some "Agapanthus Praecox".
  84. IDs sought for a couple of European weeds
  85. can anyone identify this wildflower for me?
  86. Flowering Aloe Vera
  87. The Angeleo Ledger Observing World News
  88. Growing Aloe vera indoors
  89. Phase Coherence and the Inverse Square Law
  90. Desperately seeking broard-leaf Agapanthus.
  91. first ever wild hazelnuts today; organic plums
  92. Growing Aloe Vera
  93. Dutch Elm Disease Hypothesis-- maples are hosts of the vectors
  94. ID this garden weed please?
  95. During the winter
  96. BioFuel
  97. Id this flower
  98. Seeking bigger alder seeds
  99. gardening with concrete pavers, and elm grafts
  100. Marvel of Peru
  101. Winter Photo
  102. Winter is near
  103. Re: The Grass Is Greener When You Don't Mow.
  104. Re: The Grass Is Greener When You Don't Mow.
  105. The Grass Is Greener When You Don't Mow.
  106. plant identification
  107. horses should not be kept alone and in isolation #16 stories about mycats and horses
  108. ....flower ID or confirmation.
  109. Help with Flower Identification
  110. Spring Flowers
  111. stories about gardening and landscaping #1
  112. Is this a Spruce staminate cone?
  113. Strange flower in Californa yard
  114. ID of flower in bouquet
  115. TRAINING AND PROJECT WITH PLACEMENT ASSISTANCE
  116. XML and Systematics/Taxonomy
  117. ID of Ecuadorian Flower
  118. Botanists: Collaborate with over 13,000 researchers for free
  119. Einstein's Biggest Blunder - - Wasn't??
  120. Magnetism is really -- WHAT?
  121. ID of Florida wildflower (Fabaceae?)
  122. Training for 3 to 6 month in biotech or biomedical sector
  123. Bioinformatics tools & databases
  124. New plants discovered:
  125. features on a species of Sambucus
  126. Small parts of herbs - identification
  127. What is that thing?
  128. Spruce to Pine Puzzlement
  129. Scientific Expedition to Discover a Patagonian Island
  130. Most cited research reagents and kits
  131. Mars meteorite contains numerous plant cells
  132. Oxygen releasing capacity of trees
  133. Bioinformatics Final Year Projects@ Hyderabad
  134. List of interesting plant websites?
  135. Botany Researchers: Access to over 10,000 researchers from 95countries and advanced research tools
  136. Jatropha curcas?
  137. Central Ohio Wildflower?
  138. Fertilizers??? Bad or Good???
  139. *** FLASH ! *** ASS-WIPERS DEMAND SOFT PAPER! Corn Cob AdvocatesVow War!
  140. Bigger alder seeds and unusual cones
  141. NOVA's Arctic Dinosaurs
  142. how to attract bees to observe
  143. Rose Coreopsis?
  144. how many disease free Rock Elm are there? Perhaps zero
  145. placing Ulmus Thomasii on endangered species list
  146. likely culprit for never a Rock Elm seed anymore is Dutch Elm Disease
  147. why is Ulmus Thomasii not on the endangered species list; no seeds onany trees for the past 5 years
  148. Acanthaceae
  149. Weed for identification
  150. [ID] rudbeckia sp.
  151. Alocasia ID
  152. Tall Ohio Wildflower?
  153. maximizing the beauty of a landscaping
  154. Name these plants please.
  155. Which newsgroup can I post photos of plants for identification?
  156. Short courses -- Statistics
  157. Seeking varieties of Alder for breeding it as a grain crop
  158. Introducing the Global Directory of Doctoral Dissertations
  159. ...what determines where a plant can grow?
  160. whether grafted RockElm or rootstock SiberianElm and what roles theyplay
  161. Please help me identify the species of these trees
  162. MyNetResearch Grant Awards Competition 2009
  163. Seeds for a Europe-wide schools experiment
  164. ulmus thomasii; identification
  165. which soil is better scientifically -- pastured or mowed
  166. Botany experiment to see the volume of space covered underground inroots versus above ground vegetation
  167. Join the Salzburg Global Seminar's Darwin Festival
  168. rain came and best summer in over 5 years Re: our average yearlyrainfall is 66 cm, but already have a Spring drought; ALTERNATING work;solving strawberries and asparagus and watermelon
  169. AT&T Usenet Netnews Service Shutting Down
  170. eating fresh garden strawberries and lettuce
  171. How much light do palms need?
  172. Mystery Tree - Help!!!
  173. using tree material as path-paver, rather than burn #058; new Book;Protecting Earth Ecosystems and Environment
  174. pine pollen cones similar to apple-cedar rust ; new book: Cancers ofa species as a major source of "new microbes into the world"
  175. Crop Protection More???
  176. asparagus under control this year & landscaping with animals
  177. A Research Methods Adviser for sci.bio.botany Researchers
  178. best weeder, narrow drain spade
  179. plant id help
  180. Need help with flower identification!
  181. Need help with flower identification!
  182. Change of color
  183. Anyone know the particular species name of the famous LA ficus trees?
  184. Re: bulbs and planting depth
  185. Mystery tree ID
  186. how do bulbs get buried so deep? pick-axe in transplanting
  187. Plant Id needed please!
  188. Beginning the cold
  189. Pollen grain and something else
  190. Silver Nitrate Pictures
  191. how scientists use computers: follow-up
  192. how scientists use computers: follow-up
  193. Jobs: US - Environmental / Botany Jobs
  194. using a pick axe in transplanting & keeping a bull in a orchard
  195. >>>> BOOK COLLECTORS <<<<
  196. Environmental Statistics Courses -- Nondetects & Multivariate Methods
  197. Clernates
  198. Applied Computational Genomics Course
  199. Can genera Sophronitis, Cattleya, Brassavola, etc (Orchidaceae)become one?
  200. Cuttings
  201. expert system to give families or genera from just a few features
  202. Biotechnology
  203. Can fresh green coca paste/juice be used as a topical anesthetic?
  204. Could someone identify this plant?
  205. New Ethnobotany Project on Wikipedia
  206. My Paleobotany Pages Return To The Net
  207. Best Plant Biology Resource - VADLO Search Engine
  208. Pinus pinea
  209. Auxin and making more cytoplasm
  210. Ethnobotany open day, Kew Gardens (UK), 7 March 2009
  211. Short Course - Applied Environmental Statistics
  212. Botany Search Engine - VADLO
  213. Cambium layer dye needed.
  214. Spontaneous underground grafting.
  215. qPCR NEWS 11-2008 - Event Calendar Winter 2008
  216. Plant Nomenclature
  217. ### Mini FAQ for sci.bio.botany # 101 ###
  218. Wildflower and tree identification sites back online
  219. <> Beautiful Cosmic Reflections <>
  220. ID requested on scarlet lawn weed
  221. qPCR Newsletter - October 2008
  222. qPCR Newsletter - October 2008
  223. Echinacea
  224. Checking the system.
  225. evolutionary purpose of husks on walnut
  226. surveying scientists' use of computers
  227. surveying scientists' use of computers
  228. began harvesting my potatoes today
  229. harvesting black walnut
  230. Help in Identifying Plant!
  231. Zoo Park living - On The Origins Of People
  232. Noob question: How to determine a tree's species?
  233. On The Origins Of People, Mr. Obama Get Started, Now, Please!
  234. Edibility of berries of Salpichroa organifolia
  235. Algae, photosynthesis and HCO3 and CO3 ions.
  236. Looking at tendril cells under a microscope.
  237. Re: Optimal strategy on black-walnut harvest, and then there waspears
  238. Unknown plant
  239. Propagating Platanus occidentalis via cuttings
  240. Arizona orchid
  241. Stephanotis floribunda - toxic or not
  242. please help! identify a plant
  243. Looking for planktonic plant species
  244. What's this crop growing in my yard?
  245. Survey
  246. Re: .
  247. What is Botany? Botany Education tools on VADLO - New Biology SearchEngine
  248. A 300 Million Year Old Fossil Forest In Illinois
  249. Botany Poll
  250. Peppermint & Thyme
Google