PDA

View Full Version : Freshwater Aquaria Plants

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

  1. Starting off a planted tank -- starting one (or maybe) two strikes down....
  2. APC International Aquaplant Layout Contest
  3. Green dot algae
  4. Flourite, Excel and fish health
  5. Onyx gravel residue?
  6. The Barr approach and Red Brush Algae...
  7. White Cloudiness to Tank Water
  8. Plants with Silver Dollars
  9. Hydroponic lighting
  10. Fertilizers
  11. Is Potassium not assimilated by plants ?
  12. NPK- What do you think ?
  13. how do i slow growth down?
  14. CF Spectrum Question
  15. Ground Cover?
  16. changed light settings, can anyone suggest fert dosage?
  17. Free plants (local pickup only)
  18. Substrate heater cables and Onyx Sand
  19. My plants aren't doing so hot...
  20. I'm back :)
  21. Extricating Java Moss from Algae
  22. Help - Any Experience or Words on These Products?
  23. CF lamps
  24. I need help with proper fertilization dosage.
  25. Can't get rid of fuzzy algae, hornwort being choked
  26. Advice on semi-planted aquarium?
  27. moving a 5 gallon aquarium
  28. profoundly messed up aquarium
  29. What's your maintenance schedule?
  30. O/T: A New & Potentially Deadly Canine Flu
  31. Black Brush and green algae problems.
  32. Flowering Sword
  33. Riccia for sale
  34. DIY Surface Skimmer
  35. Bulb Spectrum
  36. Cloudy water question
  37. ChicagoLand Area GWASOC's Fall Auction Oct. 2, 2005
  38. lighting help needed
  39. Heating Cable, Thermometer & Lighting for Acrylic Aqurium
  40. Wanted 10 to 20 Gal aquariums and supplies in Ontario
  41. Chance to buy ADA products in the UK
  42. Wood
  43. Owen Sound Aquarium Club
  44. Elodea etc
  45. Frickin CO2 is empty again.
  46. CO2 Reactor Recipes
  47. Re: where is everyone?
  48. Algae problem
  49. A GREAT way to get FREE cash !!
  50. The easiest way to get free cash!
  51. A GREAT way to get FREE cash !!
  52. The easiest way to get free cash!
  53. tank disaster
  54. Help sickly Sword
  55. Effervescent aquarium
  56. Algae?
  57. Hi Everyone
  58. E. Tenellus anyone?
  59. Told you I would be back!
  60. Ludwigia Repens pruning
  61. Odd PH Fluctuations with PH Controller
  62. Sorry all, it's me again with another fert question...
  63. [FS] Java moss
  64. T5 light canopy vs Metal Halide pendant
  65. Roots growing off of plants
  66. water conditioners do not add phospates & nitrates?
  67. Planted Tank Focus Group -- Other product suggestions
  68. Planted Tank Focus Group -- Substrate (gravel)
  69. Planted Tank Focus Group -- Stainless steel tank stands
  70. Planted Tank Focus Group -- Custom made lighting hood
  71. Planted Tank Focus Group -- Metal halide lighting units
  72. Planted Tank Focus Group -- Automation system
  73. Planted Tank Focus Group -- CO2 Diffuser. Membrane type
  74. Planted Tank Focus Group -- CO2 resistant tubing
  75. Planted Tank Focus Group -- CO2 tank system
  76. Planted Tank Focus Group
  77. Potassium permaganate & plugs.
  78. My own pmdd...
  79. VHO Bulbs don't fire, what could be wrong?
  80. sulphate of ammonia
  81. Help: Identify Algae
  82. NERITINA SPECIES
  83. Just to let you know....
  84. Anacharis question
  85. help: Identify sword plant
  86. bogwood in the UK
  87. Yet another deficiency...
  88. petsmart sword plant?
  89. bubble counter problem
  90. Good online source for MH ballast capacitor?
  91. discus behavior
  92. Need to redo planted tank
  93. pmdd- sequence of adding components.
  94. Recommendations for water movement in tank
  95. Is "dissolvability" cumulative
  96. Metal halide lights trip GFCI all of a sudden
  97. plants are changing!
  98. Cleaning plants
  99. CurrentUSA Satellite Light Cooling Fan Noise
  100. more amano home aq pics
  101. Wanted 55gal stand in Canada Ont
  102. Compact Flourescent Light
  103. another plant i.d.
  104. amano's home tank
  105. Finally got my PH Controller
  106. I finally got my PH Controller but...
  107. plant oxygen
  108. Giant Hairgrass Problem
  109. Native Plants
  110. Hornwort finally growing good in one of my tanks....
  111. thoughs on Takashi Amano
  112. Fertilizer and CO2 questions
  113. Good Plant Books Needed
  114. Plant Tank vs. Fish Tank
  115. Rose Sword
  116. Deformed leaves
  117. pruning/cleaning planted tank
  118. Oodinium or what ?
  119. Join the San Francisco Bay Area Aquatic Plant Society!
  120. Where to buy plants
  121. C02 Injection
  122. substrate layers
  123. Possibly a stupid question re dosing...
  124. Growing water lillies in "vases"?
  125. Water Lilies Blooming-Pics
  126. Brown/Green spots and White fuzz
  127. Ok... I goofed. Time to fix the tank.
  128. Lighting recommendation
  129. MH Lighting for 24" tall tank
  130. curled amazon sword leaves.
  131. "Building" water
  132. yet another CO2 question
  133. Help with Plants
  134. Algae ID?
  135. Check out my Pond and water Garden
  136. Metal weights around plants - toxic?
  137. CO2 regulator problem
  138. Position of ph electrode
  139. New CO2 system
  140. Goldfish and plants
  141. Anyone from Perth Australia or any other AU state here?
  142. Planted Aquariums: Creation and Maintenance
  143. New Kasselmann book
  144. MH lights
  145. Java Fern reproduction
  146. The Slipper Orchid Forum
  147. Re: aquascape advice needed
  148. 4.7 Watts per Gallon!
  149. Need help setting up lighting
  150. ADA Takashi Amano in the UK
  151. Going to try REAL plants...again
  152. eco-complete raises GH. So are discus out of the question?
  153. co2 tank issues
  154. Re: ¤ÑµM¬y¤ì
  155. Maracyn in UK
  156. Sourcing potassium
  157. Seachem's NPK products, Australian planted aquarium and Correct Ratio's
  158. Slow growth in a small tank
  159. Buy online?
  160. pH measurement & CO2 control web site is back
  161. return to group
  162. Eheim thermofilter
  163. What do I do with the plants now?
  164. DIY trickle filter
  165. murky water
  166. Ah, yea!
  167. Lilly Bulbs
  168. comparison of compact fluorescent lighting fixtures
  169. *** ONE MILLION FREE VISITORS AT YOUR SITE ***
  170. Aquarium safe pottery/china?
  171. Yellowing plant HELP!
  172. tiger barbs&plants
  173. Thanks for the tips all...
  174. What's the best way to rid a lake (27 year old condo property) waterline of a tree-weed species?...
  175. Yellowing dying poppy, hyacinth, duck weed :(
  176. Myriophyllum tuberculatum (Red)
  177. Phosphate vs phosphoros question
  178. Dumb Question??
  179. Aquarium substrate for planted tank
  180. phosphate woes
  181. Water Wisteria not growing well
  182. plant suggestions for a 29 gallon guppy tank
  183. Recommendations for algae eaters
  184. Help identify plant
  185. Can DIY CO2 do a 150 Gal Tank?
  186. Eclipse System 6 Bulb Alternative
  187. can increase in water temperature affect algae growth?
  188. really need help with planted aquaruim
  189. can worms live in the substrate - is it a good thing
  190. Right angled Needle valve?
  191. New planted tank
  192. No cycling
  193. CO2 canister max temperature
  194. Adding Plants to already established aquarium
  195. Hornwort varieties?
  196. Java Fern
  197. Melting Banana
  198. Plant newbee wanting assistance
  199. Filtering with Carbon
  200. Seaclear tank lighting question
  201. planting in pots
  202. small planted tank
  203. Looking for more information.
  204. Re: Red algae
  205. Cabomba moulting
  206. My Black Moor
  207. How many bubbles in a PPPM? :)
  208. Running both Magnum 350 & Fluval 404 on a 180 gallons planted tank
  209. Moving to a larger tank
  210. How much CO2 is in your tap water?
  211. Plant bunch tie.
  212. high wattage fluorescent bulb
  213. Alge on glass
  214. Trouble with red plant
  215. My anubias coffeefolia appears to have grown some!
  216. Is there a good "gardener" for FW planted tanks??
  217. where can I find mounting legs?
  218. Cabomba growth?
  219. Damn addiction...
  220. Hydrocotyle Salad
  221. Trouble with red plants
  222. co2 replacement
  223. Woman smuggled fish in trousers
  224. Light Intensity?
  225. water areating from overflow into sump...
  226. Cabomba rooting
  227. good average water temp?
  228. photo period..
  229. new growth "yellowish"
  230. Ranunculus Aquatilis......
  231. How much water movement is required for planted tanks?
  232. ot.newsgroups
  233. Ozone in freshwater aquaria?
  234. New Plants
  235. How much substrate?
  236. Clown Loaches v.s. Water Sprite.
  237. plants finally growing!
  238. CO2 and Oxygen
  239. Keeping water bamboos submersed
  240. Cultivating plants
  241. amazon sword yellowing question
  242. Green water help.
  243. will plants floating at the top of my tank die?
  244. Plant lights
  245. pH and dKH?
  246. Nitrate test kits and reading
  247. CF lights fade in?